The EU Internal Human Rights Policy Working Group advocates that the EU and its Member States should elaborate a comprehensive internal human rights strategy to strengthen EU action on human rights across all EU internal policies – complementing the externally-focused EU strategic framework on human rights and democracy.
Executive Officer Legal Affairs and Human Rights in the EU
Amnesty International – European Institutions Office
- CIVIL SOCIETY ON THE FRONTLINE – 5 POINTS FOR EU ACTION (November 2018)
- HRDN WG Statement on European Commission’s proposal for a Rights and Values Programme within MFF 2021-2027 (September 2018)
- NGO joint call to members of the European Parliament ahead of the vote on the report on the situation of fundamental rights in the European Union (September 2015)
- Joint NGO statement on the upcoming EC Communication on Rule of Law (March 2014)
- HRDN Statement Strengthening the European Union’s Response to Human Rights Abuses Inside its Own Borders (August 2013)