CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in low income regions of the world.
CBM has Member Associations raising funds and awareness of disability issues in ten countries worldwide. In lower-income regions of the world, CBM strives to build the capacity of partner organisations. This is all done following proven core values and with more than 100 years of experience in the field of disability.
News from CBM International
International Christian organisation working, with partners, to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world
- From 13 to 16 September 2015 CBM will host the annual NTD NGDO Meeting in Abu Dhabi, which will be attended by over 150 leading organisations
- The NTD Report 2015 provides details of our work in NTDs in over 25 countries across the globe
- Launch of new set of standards to strengthen capacity of humanitarian agencies
- CBM focuses on staff from our partners who have been involved in our response to the 2015 Nepal Earthquake
- CBM had a strong presence at the WFD World Congress in Istanbul this year and was represented by CBM staff from around the world.